Every year, tones of industrial waste are discharged into the atmosphere. In 2007, 54 tons of heavy metals and 3.7 tons of DEHP were discharged through the wastewater systems. This information and statistics are rather interesting and can be presented in research papers on waste water treatment. Such numbers explain why waste water treatment is a primarily important issue these days.
Do you want to know more facts about waste water and include them into your research paper on waste water treatment? Then read the information presented below:
- Experts assert that the total global volume of wastewater has increased since 1995 in 1,500 km3
What does this fact tell us about? What are your predictions as for the possible effects of such wastewater impact? Tell about this in waste water treatment papers.
- Nowadays, only about 1/10 of wastewater treatment plants operate efficiently and reliably
In waste water treatment papers, give your suggestions on how to motivate those who pollute water to think about wastewater treatment.
- There is a variety of problems associated with inadequate handling of waste water
Of course, such generalities as “waste water is dangerous for fish, animals, and people” are not enough to write good waste water research papers. So, talk about the following problems in your research paper on waste water:
- Increased costs caused by increased mortality and illnesses;
- Higher tariffs on drinking and industrial water;
- Low income from fisheries and aquaculture;
- Poor water quality that leads to a lower income from tourism;
- Loss of valuable biodiversity.
Be sure, if you introduce these facts in the research paper on waste water, you will surely impress the reader by talking about an urgent need of waste water treatment. Thus, you have all chances to create a persuasive research paper on waste water.
Once you are working on the parts of your research paper on waste water treatment, you will need good advice. So, use our tips for making a research paper introduction.